Area Attraction Links
- Amerind Foundation
- The Benson Museum
- Forever Home Donkey Rescue & Sanctuary
- Official City of Benson Website and Benson Tourist Information.
- Sierra Vista Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Cochise County The complete online guide to the Cochise County area, with accommodation, real estate, business and local information.
- Kartchner Caverns
- Willcox Chamber of Commerce
- Your Web Guide to Arizona
- Welcome to Roadsideamerica.com’s “Sightings”, our online newsletter, where it’s easy to stay on top of the latest reports and stories about America’s quirky vacation destinations-strange museums, tourist traps, monuments, mystery spots & more.
- Tombstone Weddings – Will perform a variety of Old West Type Weddings at Gammons Gulch! Tombstoneweddings.com
- To find accommodation in Benson, visit HotelsCombined.
Area Motels and Conference Centers – Benson, Arizona
- Comfort Inn (formally Holiday Inn express)Easy access to Interstate I-10 and Highway 90. Has meeting rooms and suites. Swimming pool and fire pit. Ask to talk with manager on special rates for film production companies. www. desertroseinnaz. com 1-888-263-6040
- Best Western Located south of I-10 interstate, exit 304. Exterior entrances to rooms. Clean and well kept with some rooms having refrigerators and Microwaves. Suites available along with continental breakfast, Jacuzzi and heated pool. Also has a conference room available.
- Days Inn Just north, off the 1-10 interstate, exit 304 to Benson. Clean, new and well kept. Serves complimentary continental breakfast. Large parking lot and withing walking distance of Denny’s Restaurant. They do have a swimming pool.
- Super 8 Motel Just off of 1-10, 304 exit to Benson AZ., north of Denny’s Restaurant. Exterior entrance to rooms. Has swimming pool. Clean and reasonable with continental breakfast.
- Motel Six Located off of I-10 and Hwy. 90 exit. Economy Motel. Basic services but clean with entry to rooms from inside. Has pool and provides continental breakfast.
- Windemere Hotel (convention and conference center)Located in Sierra Vista, AZ. Luxury rooms A Suites, indoor pool, Jacuzzi, Restaurant & Lounge. Provides complimentary breakfast and room service. Friendly, professional staff. Health facility privileges, golf packages, banquet facilities and meeting rooms.
1-800-825-4656 www. windemerehotel. com
As an Old West reenactor, I like to discuss the Old West as well as western movies. Of course, numerous Old West reenactments are depicted. Pull up a chair, help yourself to a cup of Arbuckle’s coffee, and set a spell